Sunday 20 April 2014

100 Questions Nobody Asks...


My name is Katie and I have started this blog to indulge you in the fabulous ramblings that are my life. I am 14 years old and live in the UK, I am obsessed with goats *sigh* and am slightly in love with Mini Eggs. (Don't ask). Here we go:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed, who sleeps with them open?
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yeah, duh, who doesn't love freebies?
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out, otherwise I feel restricted by cotton sheets.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope!
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Obviously.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Everyday, lol jk but yeah I do. 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Bear, I hate bees. 
8:Do you have freckles?

No but both my sisters do.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Most of the time.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people get things wrong that are so obvious, eg. I would like a slither of cake. NO ITS A SLIVER .
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Yeah, one time I decided to count the steps in my school. I gave up after about 15.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

No.
13:What about pooped in the woods?

No.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

All of  the time.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No because I have a permanent retainer on the back of my front teeth so if I bite onto things I can dislodge it from my mouth. 
16:How many people have you slept with this week?

None. Im 14. 
17:What size is your bed?

Single.
18:What is your Song of the week?

A little fall of rain from les mis. Because I went to see it live yesterday. It was AMAZING, well done to Carrie Hope Fletcher for being the perfect Eponine. 
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Yeah sure.
20:Do you still watch cartoons?

No, not on purpose anyways.
21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Don't hate me, The Hobbit. It was sooo boring.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Underneath a tree so that people wouldn't dig it up often.
23:What do you drink with dinner?

If I am at home, apple and blackcurrant squash, if I am out for dinner a coke or a virgin strawberry daquari. YUM. 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Sweet thai chilli sauce. 
25:What is your favorite food?

Chocolate or Caesar Salad. 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Les Misérables, The Internship, Despicable Me, John Tucker Must Die.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

My cat. 
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was in Brownies?
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

No.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

A few days ago I wrote a letter to Carrie Hope Fletcher but forgot to give it to her, I must post it.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Eh wot? No.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nope, can't drive.
33:Ever ran out of gas?

Can't drive!
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Thai Chicken Baguette from Eat. 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Waffles with nutella. 
36:What is your usual bedtime?

9:30 because I have to wake up early.
37:Are you lazy?

A leedle bit. 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Usually a witch. 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Rabbit. 
40:How many languages can you speak?

3 if you count the ones I'm learning; English, Spanish and German.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes to Horse.  But I also buy Horse and Hound pretty much every week.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Legos. 
43:Are you stubborn?

Yes... 
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Letterman.
45:Ever watch soap operas?

No, I can't stand them!
46:Are you afraid of heights?

Yes.
47:Do you sing in the car?

Everyday.
48:Do you sing in the shower?

Everyday.
49:Do you dance in the car?

Hmmm thats one to try.
50:Ever used a gun?

Yes, and I'm quite a good shot if I do say so myself.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Last July, my sisters wedding.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Do you hear the people sing?
53:Is Christmas stressful?

No its magical.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Omg yes my grandma is Ukrainian. With bacon and soured cream.  
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Cherry.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

I have always wanted to be a vet, I used to want to be an equine vet but now I'm thinking small animals.
57:Do you believe in ghosts?

No.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes. 
59:Take a vitamin daily?

I used to but not anymore. 
60:Wear slippers?

Yes these ones from Joules, but in a multicoloured pattern from a while back...
61:Wear a bath robe?

Nope.
62:What do you wear to bed?

Usually leggings and a baggy tshirt, otherwise a onesie. 
63:First concert?

Glastonbury 2011.
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Target when I'm in Canada. (which I have been to 24 times now.) 
65:Nike or Adidas?

Errm neither. 
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Dry Roasted Peanuts.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No haha.
69:Ever take dance lessons?

I did ballet and tap for a while. 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

No, but probably a farmer. 
71:Can you curl your tongue?

No and I am so sad about it. Someone teach me?
72:Ever won a spelling bee?

Never been in one!
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yes.
74:Own any record albums?

No.
75:Own a record player?

No.
76:Regularly burn incense?

No.
77:Ever been in love?

No. (I'm starting to sound really negative)
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Vampire Weekend (again) or the Vaccines. 
79:What was the last concert you saw?

Vampire Weekend. 
80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot with milk and two sugars.
81:Tea or coffee?

Tea. 
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Sugar.
83:Can you swim well?

Better on my back than on my front. 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Nope and I just tried. 
85:Are you patient?

Quite patient. 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

The best weddings I have been to have Irish Céilí bands. 
87:Ever won a contest?

I won a guess how many jelly babies are in a jar. I now hate jelly babies. 
88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No.
89:Which are better black or green olives?

I hate olives, with a passion.
90:Can you knit or crochet?

I can knit. 
91:Best room for a fireplace?

The living room.
92:Do you want to get married?

Yes. *Queue 80's power ballad*  "I want to know what love is. I want to to show me."
93:If married, how long have you been married?

Not married. 
94:Who was your HS crush?

HS how so Nash Grier. 
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Nope. 
96:Do you have kids?

Nope.
97:Do you want kids?

Yeah. 
98:Whats your favorite color?

Right now, yellow, but tomorrow it could be pink.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?

All of my family in Canada and my uncle. 
BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

I made some new friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment